Position available: Senior Landscape Architect, Canberra
OCULUS is looking for a full-time Senior Landscape Architect with 5+ years of experience to join our Canberra studio.
As a practice, we're focused on creating great public places across a range of sectors including education, health, cultural, infrastructural, and mixed-use.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and engaged Landscape Architect with strong design and documentation experience to work on a broad range of projects in a dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
Key skills and experience
- Ability to communicate projects both graphically and verbally
- Strong conceptual and design development skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of design documentation and detailing
- Good project and time management skills with the ability to meet tight timelines
- High communication and professional presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- 5+ years’ post-graduate industry experience in a broad range of landscape architectural projects and phases
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite (PSD, AI & IND), MS Office, AutoCAD, 3D modelling (Rhino/Sketch Up preferred), REVIT desirable.
- Hand drawing and physical model-making experience are a plus.
What we offer
- Diversity of local, national and international projects
- Opportunity for interoffice exchange
- Open, supportive office culture and learning environment
- WFH policy
- Great Acton Location
Salary range will be commensurate with experience. Apply now by sending your CV, portfolio and a brief email cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applicants must be able to work in Australia either as a citizen, resident or with an appropriate work visa.